Systemic administration of antibiotics in the prostate is not easy to achieve an effective concentration to perform its effect, so the treatment of injecting antibiotics directly into the prostate is appeard.The specific method is to inject gentamicin, kanamycin, pioneer adriamycin, alone or in combination, through the perineum into the prostate gland directly. Or under the ultrasonic, take direct injection of the medicine within the lesions in the prostate. 1 or 2 times per week, and 10 times is a course of treatment.
The main advantage of this prostatitis treatment method is that the drug can directly enter into the prostate, and it is easy to spread and to achieve effective antimicrobial concentrations. It can not only kill the bacteria at injection part, but also destroy the bacteria in surrounding tissue. Some medicine can be absorbed into the bloodstream to the urethra and other parts to eliminate the infection. It is a valuable treatment ofmethod of refractory chronic prostatitis. But it also has some disadvantages, including:
1. The parts of the prostate is deep inside the body, so direct injection is not easy. The puncture can cause damage on the surrounding tissue.
2. Puncture would probably cause pain and discomfort. If it is repeated, it would be sort of difficult to be accepted by patients.
3. Puncture through the skin or the rectum have the possibility of causing bacteria infection. That may cause repeated infection of the prostate.
4. Repeating puncture can cause fibrosis of prostate and prostate sclerosis. When patients are taking DRE, there is palpable induration within the prostate, or palpable and hard prostate. Fibrosis causes lesions surrounded isolated. Antibiotics is more difficult to enter the prostate, and lead to a difficult discharge of prostatic fluid.
5. Because the prostate injection therapy is the delivery of antibiotics directly to the prostate, long-term repeated injection would lead to the drug resistance, which make it more difficult to cure prostatitis.
So patients must be careful when they choose treatment. Only when other methods are all fail to treat them, then can they consider to use this method. Meanwhile, the puncture can not be too frequent. Puncture 1 or 2 times per week, and treatment should not be too long - control it in 2 months.
Harm of prostatitis is huge, therefore it is suggested that the patients should take treatment promptly under instructions of doctors. Doctor Lee is an excellent Traditional Chinese doctor in Wuhan. She has researched the medicine - Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill for many years which has applied for national patent, and the patent number is :200910157894.The medicine has an significant effective on prostatitis, male infertility. Like food, traditional Chinese medicines are derived from natural minerals, plants, and animals, and of side effects. Chinese medicine has no resistance, so patients can continue to take the medicine till the diseases is radically cured. This is the unique advantage of Diuretic And Anti-inflammatory Pill. Diuretic And Anti-inflammatory Pill can promote blood circulation, dissolve stasis, clear away heat and toxic material, promote Qi and stop pain, in order to kill bacteria and eliminate inflammatoin and cure the disease in the end.
article source : http://prostatitisradicalcure.com/a/Radical_Cure/2010/1129/207.html